Friday, September 4, 2009

video

video 1: is a person who never found his true love and I saw the front of the office.
he: never found love and saw everyone in love but it was not until he found a woman who saw the fron office.
she: she saw his true love in a very espesial
I like so much becose is a very romantic video.
video 2: is a person who is in love with a woman and tells her that he loves her very much.
he: is a very romantic person and love a woman.
I like so much becose is a good video and where do the video is very good.
video 3: he loves a woman never want to lose.
he: is crazy person frightening and scary.
I dont like becose is a very nasty video.
video 4: he loves a girl and he think with she is the world.
he:is a very romantic person.
I like becose is a very interesting video and the lyrics are so good.
video 5:is a person with loves a woman bad the she is so crazy.
he: he saw a woman and suddenly fell in love.
I dont like becose is a rude video.
she: is a crazy woman and bad girl.
video 6: he saw the woman and the woman is the world.
he:not imagine the life without her.
I dont like becose is very BAD video and exhausting.
video 7:he loves a woman and not give more for his love.
he:he is very romantic. and good person.
I dont like becose boring.
video 8:is video with love .
he :is very crazy bad romantic.
I dont like becose is a crazy video.
video 9: video is a scary and boring.
he:is a scary and is not normal.
I dont like is very scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment