Saturday, July 25, 2009

my family and the happy prince







My family its verry big beautiful and is counposet with my mother she is a housewife my father he is a manager and my brother he is a student.



my grandmother its verry old and beautiful she life with my aunt she its verry serious she has a daudhter she is my favorite cousin she has a 21 years old.



My family is verry big are a 13 cousins, 8 uncles and my grandmother.



2 uncles life in bogota with her daudhters , 1 uncle life in usa and the rest life in medellin.

the happy price.

the happy prince is a story by oscar wile.

its a story with happy prince and little swallow who alights at his feet on the nigth on his way on the egipt for the winter.

the story its also a statue with is verry beautiful and a swallow with is verry confuset with the plants the swallow think with the plants love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment