Thursday, July 23, 2009

description of my family

...5 MEMBERS OF
MY FAMILY...

MY MOTHER: she is the most important of my family,and i think what for others people too.
in this part she is in a little shop or resaurant with my father, eating and drinking beer.i think that in this picture my mom is very beautiful and the red dress too. she is happy and have a big smile in her face.

MY FATHER: he also is very important in my family because he love me and i love him.
he is in the cofee park in panaca with my mother and me. he is very happy because he like stay with my mom and i.in this picture my father is with a muleteer and the muleteer is with his donkey or horses i dont not what is this good.

MY GRANDMOTHER: she is in cartagena. she pass very good.in this picture she use glasses and a little handbag also she use a big straw hat in her head.she use a summer clothes because cartagena is very hot.i was not in cartagena bacause meantime my grandma was in cartagena i was in manizales.

MY COUSING(MARCELA): she is 19 years old. she is in my grandma´s house .she is here because this day was the birthday of my mother. marcela is one of my favorite cousings i very good steep with marcela .she is very funny with me and makes me laugh much.

MY COUSING(CAMILO): he is in his house.i was in his house all day because i went to visit him.this day i was taking pictures to us and you take a picture in a stairs for climb to the terrace.


...THE END...



fist picture-my mom.jpgfist picture-my mom.jpg
85 K Vista Descargar
second picture-my father.JPGsecond picture-my father.JPG
1555 K Vista Descargar
third picture-my grandma.JPGthird picture-my grandma.JPG
1796 K Vista Descargar
fourth picture-my cousing(marcela).JPGfourth picture-my cousing(marcela).JPG
1354 K Vista Descargar
fifthy picture-my cousing(camilo).jpgfifthy picture-my cousing(camilo).jpg
68 K Vista Descargar

No comments:

Post a Comment